Long coats are a definite way to look stylish. Known for their warmth and function, you’ll be glad you have one when you open your closet. They come in a variety of designs like trench coats, parkas, overcoats and more. We’ve put together a wonderful list of 16 long coats that you’re sure to get some inspiration from, enjoy!
25 Best Long Coats for Men
- Simple silhouette that you can wear with anything from a hoodie to a turtleneck.
- Composed of a wool, polyester and nylon blend for durability and breathability.
- Side pockets and button closure.
- A classy, single breasted top coat that goes fantastic over formal attire.
- 60% wool and 40% polyester for a durable but lightweight build.
- Notched lapels and side pockets.
The king of all trench coats. Burberry is the originator of trench coats and the Kensington model is nothing but timeless. It has a double breast build made from super durable cotton with a sharp silhouette. The body and undercollar also have the iconic Burberry checker pattern on them. A waist belt and strap cuffs means you get the perfect fit too.
A bulky, insulated down parka that will keep you warm and fashionable in the cold weather. Soft fur trim will block any wind and a water resistant finish means you don’t have to worry about the rain. Large front pockets give you space to store everything you need.
Adidas Originals Mens Woven Parka Jacket.
- 100% nylon makes a breathable and lightweight jacket. This is ideal for nice fall days, spring or summer evenings.
- Mesh front pockets with woven nylon lining and inner pockets.
- Fish tail parka style that is great for casual outfits.
- 70% cotton and 30% polyester tech fleece construction.
- Soft, comfortable and breathable.
- Oversized front pockets to keep your hands warm or store your essentials.
- Brimmed hood with drawcord.
- Fishtail style.
Who doesn’t love Ralph Lauren? This clean and versatile trench coat from them will match with almost anything you throw on. It’s composed of a unique Japanese twill that has a slightly crunchy texture. The quilted liner can even be removed if you want a more lightweight option on certain days.
A.P.C really outdid themselves with this coat, mixing functionality and style seamlessly. From their SS17 collection, this lightweight trenchcoat is perfect for spring. It has all of the traditional features like a crossover front, buckle belt, strap cuffs and houndstooth lining. Composed of 100% cotton and made to be waterproof, April showers won’t stop you from looking good in this coat.
A warm and long parka jacket with ribbed cuffs and drawstring hood. An inner drawcord waistband assures you get a nice fit every time you put this on. A total of 4 pockets on the front will keep your hands comfy with your phone, wallet and keys safe.
Kalanman’s Double Breasted Overcoat.
- Wool blend that is warm and breathable. Say goodbye to overheating.
- Notched collar and button sleeves.
- Perfect for layering with hoodies and turtlenecks.
- Wear it over your work attire for a classy appearance.
- Signature Arctic Tech fabric from Canada Goose that you’ll never feel warmer in.
- A reversible hood with removable fur trim and shaping wire.
- Interior drawcord to secure your waist.
- A total of 9 exterior pockets so whether you’re trekking through Antarctica or to work, you’re ready for anything.
- Fleece lined interior pockets.
- Composed of comfortable polyester and cotton.
- Fashionable design that will keep you warm during the fall and winter.
- Long style keeps more of your body protected.
- Large front pockets for your hands and belongings.
- Hood and zipper closure.
- A unique navy plaid pattern that is subtle but stands out at the same time.
- Composed of a wool and polyester blend. This creates a warm and durable coat that also has great breathability.
- Smooth interior lining which makes getting it on and off a breeze.
A very unique coat from Topman featuring a Prince of Wales check pattern and fur collar. If you want to feel like royalty, just toss on this coat and it should do the job. It features front button closure, side pockets, an interior pocket and smooth lining.
A wool and nylon, trim fit top coat. It’s simple, minimal and all you need. You can wear this with both casual and formal outfits without even trying. The chest pocket is perfect for a pocketsquare if you want to add an extra bit of personality to your look. Slanted pockets, a center vent and comfortable lining finish this beautiful coat off.
One of the most versatile parkas you can get your hands on. It has been officially test and rated for extreme weather conditions. Canada Goose took their patented Arctic Tech shell and combined it with a premium insulated down vest that can be taken out if you please. The sheep shearling hood is also detachable making this coat very versatile depending on what you’re doing.
Thanks for reading our list of the best long coats for men. If you’re looking for a new spring, fall or winter jacket, one of these should suffice.