When you’re walking around all day, the last thing you want is uncomfortable shoes. It distracts you and it just plain old sucks. Having your ankle nipped is no fun either. Since we understand your pain(literally and figuratively), we’ve put together a convenient list of the most comfortable dress shoes for men.
Most Comfortable Mens Dress Shoes
What to Look for in Mens Dress Shoes
When searching for a new pair of dress shoes, you should pay attention to certain key areas. This will make sure you always get the best fitting and looking pair. Key areas include:
- Type of leather: Calfskin leather is hands down the best bang for your buck. It has higher amounts of collagen fibers which make enhances how soft and durable it is. Calfskin leather also ages better with time both in terms of looks and feel. It will shape to your feet the longer you wear them.
- Lining: No one wants itchy, dry or scratched feet from bad lining. Leather lining is optimal because it is smooth and breathable.
- Inner sole: The sole inside the shoe should preferably be cushioned or includes some kind of comfort system.
- Outer sole: Rubber soles tend to harden your step. Leather soles are breathable and softer when walking so definitely look for that.
- Toe: To assure your toes don’t get too pinched, a rounded toe is usually best.
What do you look for in dress shoes?